Control Panel Cabinet
BRASCOELMA’s thyristorised controls are among the most reliable and robust in the market. Their quality and versatility permit their application in the most-diverse industrial processes. The controls can be supplied installed in modules, on backplanes or in complete panels.
• Firing mode: controlled by phase angle or impulse train.
• Electronic soft-start module.
• Pulse-inhibiting input.
• Maximum current limit.
• Current feedback.
• Operable in ON-OFF mode.
• Reliable operation in aggressive environments.
• Load-adjustable raising and lowering times, from a few seconds to tens of minutes.
• Supply voltages of up to 760 volts.
• Control signals: 0-40 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-5 V, 0-10 V, or others.
• Firing-angle adjustment for inductive loads.
• Interconnection with the principal CLPs available in the market.
• supplying inductive fluid-heaters;
• supplying electric rectifiers;
• supplying induction, arc, or electric-resistance furnaces;
• supplying electric motors;
• Any other loads, resistive or inductive, requiring energy control with extreme reliability.
Principal protective devices:
• Ultrafast fuses for short-circuit protection with signalling and control disconnection by microswitch mounted in each fuse.
• Electronic-relay overcurrent protection.
• Phase-reversal and loss-of-phase protection.
• Varistor protection against grid transients.
• RC circuit for thyristor protection.
• Thyristor overtemperature protection with control disconnection.
There can also be incorporated in the system:
• Digital or analogue voltmeter for voltage input/output measurement.
• Digital or analogue ammeter for output-current measurement.
• Potentiometer for manual output-voltage adjustment.
• Digital timer with configurable range and process-end annunciator.
• Visual and audible alarm.